In building to establish and operate the elk7 Group of Companies, and along with this elk realty & capital – Ian has been involved in banking, finance, financial services, property and investments for fifteen years, in such time he has:
• Worked for two major banks; being at a Senior Management level for Westpac, as well as at Branch Management level for the NAB
• Successfully operated a Loan / Mortgage Portfolio of between $100 Million and up to $150 Million for a fund with an Australian Financial Services Licence
• Structured finance deals and comprehensive financial services transactions up to $15 Million
• Managed and added value to both personal, private and business clientele, including corporations with a turnover of up to, and in excess of $100 Million
• Completed a university level qualification in financial services
Via a combination of continued education and commercial experience, Ian holds (or is the Director / “key person” of entities that hold and operate) an Australian Credit Licence and am also a fully Licensed Real Estate Agent (including operating a trust account). elk realty & capital provide “unrivalled expertise in property advisory”.
• Successfully obtained and operate an Australian Financial Services Licence
• Facilitate accounting solutions & tax services (including assisting with tax minimisation advantages) through elk numbers & strategy
Ian works closely with all Agencies and Advisors to ensure that our highly valued clients are always given the best advice possible.
Alyce Kebblewhite has a passion and drive for the Property & Real Estate Industry like no other, committed to achieving success Alyce is on par with the best of her peers. Alyce has established herself as a successful Real Estate Agent & Advisor, and is the elk realty & capital flagship agency Partner.
Client focused service means everything to Alyce and she has a strong determination to deliver not only great results but an exceptional and rewarding experience. With an outstanding level of client care and flawless follow up & delivering, Alyce is an honest Advisor and devotes her skills and abilities to achieving the best possible outcome for her clients.
Alyce understands the importance of making a great first impression and always strives hard to provide overall first class dealing.
Alyce loves meeting new people and thrives on being able to build long term client relationships. Her high attention to detail and ability to think outside of the box means that her clients will benefit from someone who is willing to go the extra mile in order to succeed & achieve her goals.